The City of Rio Vista’s Airport has quietly served this Community for a number of years with occasional use by small company jets such as the one shown above in front of its hangar.
Largely used as a recreational flying facility for mostly single engine and helicopters. The change within Rio Vista to become a growth City has brought new attention to this facility as one of the major catalysts.
* Adjacent to the City's two industrial parks – less than 1/2 mile from the existing
* Boasts a 4500 foot runway
* Has an Automated Airport Observing System (AWOS)
* Phillips 66 “Fast Pay” fuel island available 24/7 (as Shown Above)
* Hanger complex with additional building sites available
* Building sites for development compatible with the Airport
* Small winged craft and helicopter on-site flight school
* Less than one hour flying time to four International Hubs
- Meeting Agenda / Minutes
- Our Community
- Airport / Transit
- Contact Us